- Secure energy is crucial to commercial operations and capacity development projects, particularly in rural and remote regions of emerging and developing nations. Additionally, key to seamless success, is the strategic management of;
- Environment, sustainability, and associated risk mitigation;
- Local socio-economic development agendas- and as aligned with government ‘emergent’ planning and policies;
- Knowledge transfer;
- Stakeholder, customer and investor perceptions around risk mitigation, social impact investments, and carbon emission reduction;
- Reporting and compliance with international agencies;
- Maintaining or increasing ‘social license to operate’
MISUSE OF NATURAL RESOURCES
Misuse of natural resources and incautious environmental ‘management’ are increasingly significant factors affecting commercial operations, and communities’ resilience.
INVESTMENT AND RETURN
TDS’s strategies are focused on delivering measurable investment returns, both commercial, and social impact. We work with organizations determining shared value initiative platforms that deliver renewable energy and sustainability solutions, that secure low carbon power systems and environmental impact mitigation programs, that also provide opportunities to facilitate local value-add industries, and related training, technology, and innovations.
DRIVING TRANSFORMATIVE CHANGE
Although significant economic drivers in some of the most impoverished regions of the world, mining and resources and industrial operations, and infrastructure developers, have significant opportunity to drive transformative change via their Corporate Social Responsibility programs performing as Strategic Social Investments that facilitate inclusive, economic and human capacity growth, and local communities’ resilience, that endures beyond the project.